JIMI 发表于 20:51

基于微控制器的坡度测量仪的设计

论文编号:DZXX162  论文字数:11380,页数:42
摘要
 单片机(Micro Controller Unit 简称MCU)系统在现代社会的检测和控制系统中得到了较为广泛的应用,坡度是系统经常测量的量,但坡度常常是一个模拟量,而模拟量是比较难被测量出来的,因此,需要采用适当的技术将模拟的测量量转化为数字测量量。在原理上虽然不是非常困难但实现起来,还是会遇到其它各种方面的问题。因此对单片机坡度测量系统的研究有着非常重要的目的和意义。本文主要论述了基于单片机的智能坡度测量仪的设计。利用单片机对坡度等参数进行测量,可以充分利用单片机的运算和控制功能,方便地实现测量,使测量精度得到提高。同时用软件程序代替一些硬件测量电路,可在硬件结构不变的情况下,修改软件以增加新的功能。能够很好的完成对坡度参数的测量,以满足现代测控系统的需要。

关键词:单片机,坡度测量电路,数字显示电路
 ABSTRACT
 MCU (Micro Controller Unit) system in a modern society in the detection and control system has been more widely used, the slope system is often measured by quantity , but the slope is often an analog and analog is more difficult to be measured.therefore, requiring the use of appropriate technology  simulate the measurement into a digital measurement. Although in theory it is not very difficult to achieve, I will continue to face various other aspects.  So the slope of MCU Measurement System Research has a very important purpose and significance.
 It is mainly discussed in this paper that the design of the MCU-based Intelligent slope measuring instrument. I measure the slope and other parameters measured by the MCU,and I can take full advantage of MCU processing and control functions, to facilitate the realization of measurements for improving measurement accuracy. Simultaneously using the software procedure replaces some hardware metering circuits, and with the hardware architecture invariable situation, I can revise the software to increase the new function.  the slope parameter is well measured to achive the need in the modern observation and control system.

Key words: MCU, slope measuring circuit, figures show circuit.
目录
摘要 Ⅰ
ABSTRACT Ⅱ
第一章 引言 1
 1.1 本课题的研究意义 1
 1.2 本课题的发展状况 2
 1.3 本课题的设计目标 3
第二章 PROTEL的使用 4
第三章 电解传感器原理与总体方案设计 6
 3.1   电解传感器 6
 3.1.1 工作原理 6
 3.1.2 产品特点 6